The Versatile Blogger Award Nomination!


How it works…
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
4. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
5. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.


The Proverbial Raven, (K.C. Finn author, of The Secret Star among other books) nominated me! Thankies! I really love when I'm nominated for awards. It really means I'm doing something with this blog, and I hope to continue going strong with it. With that being said, here are my seven random facts about myself.

1. I really like to eat Lays Barbecue Chips with pickles.
2. I love the Masterpiece theater and shows on the public broadcasting system channel.
3. I cannot go without eyeliner, well I could but I don't want to.
4. I hate to hear people chew, ICK!
5. I used to go to the library to avoid a relative and that's how I started my love affair with the library, not reading. I've loved to read long before that.
6. I've been homeless before.
7. I really love rice, I can eat it everyday, with everything.

Nominations:
YA Escape From Reality
Reviews of Ya Books
We Are All Mad Here Book Blog
My Full Bookshelf Reviews
Mystery Sequels
Written Between The Covers
Faustis Book Quest
Blue Eyes Book Blog

Blog Archive