Feature&Follow Friday #12




Feature & Follow Friday and How it Works:
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is: 
What is your favorite thanksgiving food? If you are not American or Canadian, what is your favorite holiday food?

Ahh Thanksgiving! I love all the options of great foods!
I just want to eat it all up!

My favorite thanksgiving dish has to be rutabagas/turnips. I know it sounds weird but the way my mother makes them I could just eat an entire bowl of them. I would tell you what's in it but then I'd have ta' kill ya'. LOL. (Not really)
What's your favorite thanksgiving dish?

Blog Archive