Black Friday "One-Click" Shop A Thon Cheapies and Freebies!

I've ate more thanksgiving food than I should have, and I had to sleep it off because I felt like a stuffed turkey myself lol. I don't know if any of you are like me but, I have NO money. This is the first year I'm not working in retail. My black friday is free but my pockets are empty! I'm sad. Sure there are worse things to go through or whatever but I LIKE to shop. What's so wrong with that?



Well if you're like me and you have no money (or very little money), you might want to check out these amazing deals I found on Amazon for kindle books. If you do not have a Kindle you can always download the app on your tablet or smartphone!

Here are some of the deals I've found, I can only download the free ones personally but they have tons of books that are free or very cheap.

*These are US prices*
1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth 3.49 (three friggin' forty nine)
2. Book Thief by Markus Zusak 2.49 (Amazing!)
5. Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick 2.49
8. The Knife of never Letting Go by Patrick Ness 

Free Notables
3. Tragic by J.A. Huss *Free* *Adults Only*


Blog Archive