Popular Books that everyone has read...except for me 1st edition

I've read quite a few books in my lifetime but I have managed to escape reading a lot of books people really love. Here are some of them:

I have to admit, I'm just now hearing about this book (series). I've seen it around but I have to say I thought this was a childish series but it's gotten a lot of praise. I keep telling myself I'm going to read it and I will...one day.

1. The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) by Rick Riordan

I have to admit, I'm just now hearing about this book (series). I've seen it around but I have to say I thought this was a childish series but it's gotten a lot of praise. I keep telling myself I'm going to read it and I will...one day.

2. Harry Potter (any of them)... J.K. Rowling
I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for this one but I have never read
a single Harry Potter book, although my younger sister owned a few. I just never really liked books with magic so I just assumed I wouldn't enjoy this one. I plan to catch up on this series and at least read one.
3. Sarah Dessen books

I just never picked a book. Not because I didn't think I'd like them but just because I never bother to ever look at them or even to read the synopsis. There are quite a few books by her so I'm sure I can find one to get into.


4. I am Number Four series by Pittacus Lore
This is just another book that I have managed to ignore since it's release. Maybe I've been acting like a book snob...I'm all I don't follow crowds I lead them :P

5. The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I just never heard of this series until fairly recently. I really
do want to read it though because I hear the main male character
is just simply swoon worthy.

6. The Selection by Kiera Cass

I have actually been stalking this book but because I could never get it for the price I wanted I've never read it. Not to mention that I could never get it at the library because the waiting list was so friggin' long. (It still is) I now have the eBook and hope to read it soon.


7. The Shadow Falls series by C.C. Hunter
Yeah when I hear Vamps, and Werewolves I go the
other way. I love Twilight (don't judge me) but I'm not
a big vamp, werewolves girl although I may give this
series a try.



Are there any books you haven't read that seem like books everyone else has read except you?
If so what are they?

Blog Archive