~My Favorite Fictional Love Triangles~

LOVE TRIANGLES
I know some of you groan when you hear the term love triangle but I tell you for me personally when it's done right, it works. Also I like them best when there's a resolution, meaning the center of the love triangle decides which one of her pursuers she wants. Although a lot of times I'm disappointed that they have to choose or who they choose. Here are a few of my favorites:

1.Katniss, Peeta, and Gale, Hunger Games Series
While I think Peeta is a total sweetheart and good for Katniss, I secretly really root for Gale. I admire his strength, and their friendship. He's strong and real in a way that Peeta somewhat lacks.


2. Stephanie Plum, Morelli and Ranger, Stephanie Plum series
I love the Stephanie Plum series and although I am a fan to the core and will continue to buy and read each book that comes out for the series, I'm slowly growing tired of it. I have a strange love hate relationship with this love triangle, honestly it's lately leaning more towards hate. For the love of all things fictional, Evanovich, please make her choose!
Let me also note that none of these characters that played in the first Stephanie Plum series movie work for me. I think my imagination is far better. Jus' saying.


3. Bella, Edward, and Jacob, Twilight Series
I know a lot of people dislike Twilight but I am a self proclaimed Twihard and you know what I'm okay with that. I liked it. So what, sue me. In this instance I totally rooted for Bella and Edward but I still felt so sorry for Jacob.


Simon, Clary, and Jace, The Mortal Instruments Series
4. I've only read the first two books and I know that things change eventually between this love triangle but I still enjoyed this mix. Not to mention I think Simon is just a cute as Jace and he wears glasses which I think is adorable.


Lucy, Daniel, and Cam, The Fallen Series
Daniel is a dream but I'm rooting for Cam. I love his edge.


Are there any love triangles any of you like?



Blog Archive