Shine Award Nomination!



I was nominated for the Shine On award!! Woo hoo! Three nominations in a month! Don't I feel special!!

I was nominated by the lovely Monlat over at Monlatable Reviews Blog. The shine on award is a way to acknowledge great new blogs! Here are the rules:


Shine On Award
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven, random interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs. 

1. I love classical music. I find that it stimulates and relaxes me. Not to mention the instruments and the arrangements are beautiful!
2. I love the rain. I love the smell and the mellow mood it puts me in. Plus it's the perfect weather to relax and read.
3. I really hate ketchup. I hate the smell of it. BLEH!
4. I love potato chips. Like too much!
5. I'm very quiet. I've been nicknamed Quiet Storm.
6. I love 80's movies and classic shows. My favorite 80's movie is The Breakfast Club and some of my favorite classic shows is The Rockford Files, All in The Family, Green Acres, and The Adams Family.
7. I love barbecue chips and spicy pickles together.