Blogger Spotlight, Gabrielle of IamFandom Blog






When did you start blogging and why? What do you blog about?
  • I started blogging around beginning of the summer I believe. I blog about Fandoms and their going ons and books and book-to-movie adaptations and such like that.

Favorite Book Quote (Please only share one)
  • "Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them." -Lemony Snicket

Weirdest food combination you love. 
  • Pizza and Ranch Dressing is the bomb-diggity!

Recently read book and what you thought.
  • I recently read Marie Lu's Prodigy and I was very impressed. It is the sequel to Legend and it's final book Champion will come out in November. I liked how they really applied the national and international politics and government detoriation to the book without having it feel to pressured. The romance and politics and conflict really fit together and clashed at all the right times. Truly a great read.

Describe yourself in three words.
  • Enthusiastic, intellectual, and Quarky  

Want more of Gabrielle? Get social with her here: Instagram/Twitter/Goodreads

Of course, STOP BY SAY HI, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!
Thanks Gabrielle!