Feature & Follow # 6, Kick Starter Campaign



 Feature & Follow Friday and How it Works:

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is: It is up to you to do a Kickstarter campaign for your favorite book!!! Who are you casting for the main characters? 

This was a hard question, one because I had to pick a favorite book and two because I had to take the characters from outside of my head and try to match them with real people. 

I decided to choose Existence by Abbi Glines for my favorite book because well, I love this series and I love Dank Walker! I could totally see Ian playing Dank and I think Megan would be a pretty good fit for Pagan although if it were a real movie, I would do a little bit more searching but she's still a pretty good choice.