Liebster Award Nomination (:




I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Blue Eyed Book Nerd (THANKS AGAIN!) and I'm thrilled. I feel honored to be nominated. In German Liebster means boyfriend, sweetheart, beloved. Isn't that sweet? I love that my blog is loved :)

The Liebster Award is a way to help blogs with less than 200 followers, and to give them some well deserved attention so our followers can discover them as well. Rules: Link back the blogger that tagged you; Nominate 5-10 others* and answer the questions of the one who tagged you; Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate; Let your nominees know of their award.

Here are the questions I was asked to answer:
1. What is your favorite thing about having a blog?
My favorite thing about having a blog is being able to have somewhere to talk, discuss, and fangirl about the books I love and read. That's an amazing thing.

2. When you are not reading or blogging, what are you usually doing?
When I'm not reading or blogging, I am usually working on my book or doing some mundane thing. Oh, and looking for a job!

3. What are some of your favorite movies?
I love all the Twilight movies (Don't judge me, I think they're great!) I love the spiderman movies, and I have a thing for 80's and classic movies. Some of my favorites are The Breakfast Club and An Affair to Remember.

4. Okay, spill, who are some of your top book boyfriends?
Noah Shaw(Mara Dyer series), Jackson(Finding it by Cora Carmack), Tristan Archer (Archers of Avalon series), Kaiden Rowe (Sweet Evil Trilogy), Hunter Kennedy (Unmaking Hunter Kennedy), Dank Walker (Existence Trilogy), and Tatum (The Boys of Down Crash series)--I want to keep going but I'll stop :)

5. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?
My Tablet, My IPOD, and a random book.

6. Who are some of your 'auto-buy' authors - you don't even have to read the blurb, you just know you will read and love the book because they wrote it?
Anne Eliot, Michelle Hodkin, James Dashner, E.N. Joy, Maria Snyder, Janet Evanovich.


7. If you could only eat 5 foods for the rest of your life what would you eat?
Rice, Baked Chicken, Roast Beef, Potato Chips, and Curry Chicken.

8. What is your current favorite song?
Made in the U.S.A.- Demi Lovato

9. What are some of your favorite books?
The Maze Runner, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Almost, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Quarantine: The Loners, The Catastrophic History of You and me, and What Happens Next.

10. What is your favorite holiday & why?
I LOVE christmas. I love what it stands for, the cold, the family togetherness, the music, eggnog. I love it all and everything about it.

Nominations: (In no particular order) If I haven't nominated you I don't love you any less I really just tried to highlight blogs I liked with under 200 followers)

KTBookReviews
Leandra Wallace
YA Escape From Reality (Pam)
Listful Booking
Crystal In Bookland
Diane's Book Blog
The Most Happy Reader
No Bent Spines
Lexi Swoons
Grown Up Fangirl



My questions:
1.What got you into blogging?/Why'd you start blogging?
2.Favorite books
3.Favorite book quote and why?
4.What is one thing besides books you cannot live without?
5.Recommend three books
6. Favorite snack
7.Favorite time and place to read
8. If you could switch places with one fictional character, who would it be and why?
9. One book you wish you could go back in time and unread?
10. Favorite book related website (ex. Goodreads, LibraryThing) and why?