My TBR pile (Hardcopy edition)

I seriously have a problem. It's called I have way too many books on my to be read pile and I can't stop adding more to the list syndrome. I have been harboring piles of books for a while. Most of which I haven't read and have probably had them a year or more. I thought I might share with you all some of the books on my TBR pile that I have hardcopies of. (I will also do an eBook edition. Yes. I have a big pile of those too.) I TOLD YOU I HAVE A PROBLEM! No I don't want help. :P



I keep saying I'm going to get to this pile first because I've had some of these books the longest but yeah that didn't happen.


The same with these. Some of them I've started and never finished. I'm a bad book worm/lion.



I'm really excited about this last pile. I want to get to these sooner than later. Some of these I only got weeks ago on Amazon! I got 5 books for 25 dollars. Thanks Anne for the gift card!




What do you have on your TBR shelf/pile?


(THIS IS A PRE-SCHEDULED POST. ALL COMMENTS MADE WILL BE RESPONDED TO WHEN I'M BACK ONLINE.)