Books I wish had sequels...


I've read some really great books that I wish I could hear more from. The books themselves don't call for sequels but because I miss the characters so much I really wish that they did.

Here are a few:



1. Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate, While this book doesn't have rave reviews I enjoyed it and I would have like to see more of where this story could have went. (Girl creates perfect boy umm yes please! Give me more.)

2.The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg, This book. Oh how I loved this book. I recommend this book to everyone. It's beautifully written and a unique take on love and heartbreak. I just want more!

3. The Giver by Lois Lowry, Yes I know there are more than one book in this series but none of them are about Jonas. I loved his story particularly and I'd like to read more about him.



4. Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot I've developed a deep love for Hunter Kennedy and I want more of him...now!

5. Wallbanger, I just love, love, love this book. It was everything that you expect it not to be. It was hilarious, romantic and sexy. If you haven't read it you should. Not to mention it has the coolest cat ever in the book! (*Sorry church*)

6. I know that this book isn't technically out yet but I loved it and it is my favorite of the series. I'm going to need a Jackson fix real soon. Like right now would be good.