Feature&Follow Friday #9



 Feature & Follow Friday and How it Works:

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is:

What book (or TV show or movie) have you not read that seemingly everyone else has? 

(IF I DON'T REPLY IT IS BECAUSE I AM WITHOUT INTERNET. ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS DURING THIS TIME WILL BE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BACK WHEN I'M BACK ONLINE. THANKS!)
I am probably one of the only people who haven't read the following:

Books I've not read that seemingly everyone else has:
I have not read a single Harry Potter book (I can hear the gasps all over the blogosphere) Yes. I have managed to go reading my entire life and never read one. I'm not into sorcery and witches and things--so that's probably why I've never read it. I will probably read it in the future. Possibly.

I'm actually working on reading the first book in this series. This book has always looked too kiddy which explains why I've never read it. 

Clockwork angel I haven't read but I got the eBook free so I'll be checking it out. 

I've seen Sarah Dessen around and never read a single book. I think I may start this year.

Shows that I've never watched that seemingly everyone else has:

Another batch of populars I've managed to avoid. Maybe one day...

What are some of yours?