Feature & Follow # 10



 Feature & Follow Friday and How it Works:

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is: Feature your own favorite blogger.

My Favorite Blogger (I LOVE YOU ALL) is Pam from YA Escape From Reality. The reason why I really enjoy Pam's blog (She runs it with another person) and why I like her as a person is because she's consistent and solid. She's always commenting on my posts and we all know how rare that can be. Even as a beginner I noticed how little people actually comment even if the blog has well over 1000 followers. So, to have someone who obviously frequents on a regular basis and actually read and comments on the content. I appreciate that the most. 

As far as her blog is concerned I like it because it doesn't focus solely on memes, or book reviews. It has interesting discussions that allow readers to voice their opinions on stuff other than their favorite book or fictional boyfriend. That's not a regular thing I've seen so I really like that. 

She just rocks so go ahead and check out her and Sheri's blog, say hello, comment! Share the love!