Blogger Spotlight Sunday, Sophia of Bookwyrming Thoughts Blog



Blogger Spotlight Sunday is a meme hosted by yours truly, and it spotlights and promote bloggers in order to gain page views and followers. But, it only works if we support one another. So stop by the featured blogger's blog, comment, say hi, and follow.
Today I welcome Sofia from BookWyrming Thoughts Blog.

(Click the icon above to visit Sophia's blog)


1. Tell me a little bit about your blog. When did you start blogging and why?
In a few words (well a tweet I guess, lol), Bookwyrming Thoughts is a book blog aimed toward Young Adult, Middle Grade and now New Adult reads. I officially started blogging in February 2012 (specifically February 5...) but it was about gaming (Wizard101). Apparently gaming was absolutely not my type no matter how much I enjoy it. Several months later, I decided to try out book blogging, which sort of makes sense since I would probably keep at it for quite awhile because I enjoy reading. But I also began book blogging to talk about my thoughts and opinions on books instead of keeping it all bottled up except to a few close friends/book club members.

2. What is the best thing you've learned while blogging?
Just be yourself. ;)

3. Least favorite food
Anything spicy. And garlic. Unless the garlic is virtually not there (but it is).

4. Favorite place to read
Anywhere comfortable... that includes the bed, chair, sitting on the stairs, etc.

5. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I have no clue - I'm still deciding! But I'm running out of time. I'll probably be a nurse (yippee, tech school!) and maybe something else. Oh, and definitely in college... junior year. O_o

6. Dream fictional boyfriend
So many to name. Let's see... if I can't get Prince Ash, I'll go after Puck. But then there's Ezekiel Crosse, James Carstairs, Adrian Ivashkoniv (how do you spell the Bloodlines dude's name again? Don't tell my friend I said that; she'll kill me! O_o)....

7. Do you always finish every book you read? If not what causes you not to finish?
Almost always. It's extremely rare for me to not finish a book, mainly because there's lack of action or it's just the same action repeating over and over again. So far, that seems to be the only thing. Maybe I have an eye for catching good books, but I don't know how I manage to avoid DNF books the majority of the time. (And I'm curious as to how since I have bad eyesight. 

8. One of the greatest moments of your life.
Greatest moment? Let's see... *shifts through 16+ years of memories* Can't think of any. Sorry! Well, there are the few years when I was waddling around that I certainly don't remember... but I was a toddler. What do I know? :p

9. Favorite movie
I hardly watch movies. >_< Mom, we need to have a mother-daughter talk of going to the movies one day... no buts about it! O_o

10. What do you like to do most besides read?
Graphic designing, web designing (sort of), writing (does journaling count?!), listening to music (kpop anyone?), etc. Okay, I'm not an outdoors person.

Want more of Sophia?
Find her on: