Blogger Spotlight Sunday, Sandee of Sweet and Sexy Book Reviews



Blogger Spotlight Sunday is a meme hosted by yours truly, and it spotlights and promote bloggers in order to gain page views and followers. But, it only works if we support one another. So stop by the featured blogger's blog, comment, say hi, and follow.
This week I welcome Sandee, of Sweet and Sexy Book Reviews

(Click the icon above for quick access to Sandee's blog)

1. Tell me a little bit about your blog. When did you start blogging and why?

I actually started blogging January 2012. My original blog is http://sandeelovesbooks.blogspot.com. I started blogging about YA books but recently I have been wanting more and more of the New Adult stuff so I decided to make a new blog. Since I'm a sucker for love stories, I made a new Romance book review blog. I read and review YA/NA or Adult books that have romance on it. It doesn't really matter if its contemporary or paranormal, as long as it has ROMANCE! :)


2. Recommend one book that you think everyone needs to read. If you can't break it down to one lets make it three the most.

Hmmm. That's a hard one. Okay so my favorite Contemporary book right now is The Edge of Never by JA Redmerski. For contemporary, I'd have to go with the Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout.

3. Favorite tv show

Oh dear! I have a lot. But currently, I am crazy over Family Guy! I love CSI *all three of them* and Hannibal. The series is just so dark and mind-boggling. 

4. If you could put any two characters together from any book, who would they be, and why?

That's a good question. Can I just put one character and match it with myself? Because that's going to be easier. LOL. If yes.. Then I'd love to be paired with either Daemon Black or Andrew Parrish. LOL. But if not, I would be interesting to pair Daemon Black with Beth from Dare You To. Beth is kind of a skater girl with a bad mouth. I kind of want to see how Daemon with react to wildchild Beth.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, outside of where you live, where would that be and why?

Probably Australia. I actually stayed in Sydney for a while recently because of work and I absolutely loved it there. But I'd probably want to say there only on Winter time as right now my friends there are saying it is terribly hot there now. But other than that, I loved Australia!

6. You're planning a dinner party, and you're inviting 10 authors and characters. who are they and where are they sitting?

I'd probably have Andrew Parrish first and obviously I'll be sitting on his lap. LOL. Just kidding. Okay I'll list the 10 authors and characters below.

1. Andrew Parrish - Edge of Never
2. Daemon Black - Lux series
3. Gus Waters - The Fault in Our Stars
4. Prince Ash - The Iron Fey series
5. Katy - Lux Series
6. Woods - Twisted Perfection
7. Warner - Shatter Me Series
8. Kaidan - Sweet Evil Series
9. Jace - Mortal Instruments
10. Four - Divergent

Authors:
1. JA Redmerski
2. Jennifer Armentrout
3. Abbi Glines
4. Jessica Sorensen
5. Cassandra Clare
6. John Green
7. Wendy Higgins
8. Julie Kagawa
9. Veronica Roth
10. Tahereh Mafi

7. Tell me about something you've always wanted to do but haven't yet.

Ah. Maybe backpacking. I love travelling but don't have the money to. LOL

8. Favorite beverage

Iced Tea. Or Toffee Nut Frappucino from Starbucks. Too bad its only available during Christmas.

9. What do you want people to understand about your blog, that they may not initially?

They may think its all about NA books but its not. When I say Sweet - it usually refer to innocent romance or basically YA romance books and the Sexy part is mostly for New Adult/Adult books. I read and review both as long as romance is a big part of the book.

10. One thing you can't live without besides books.

Probably my liptint from Etude House! :)

Thanks Sandee!