Feature &Follow Friday # 8



 Feature & Follow Friday and How it Works:

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is:

Q: Reading Nook Tour: Give us a tour of your favorite reading spots.


I would love to show you some amazing looking little nooks where I read but sadly no. All I have is my “Lonely, vaguely pedophiliac...futon" (Ha check out my John Green reference)


Nothing special but I enjoy reading on it. I love my little red futon and I made those pillows myself (YAY me!) I don't read outside because I absolutely hate bugs and I'm always getting bit. Although when I go back to NY I probably will be. It's something about sitting on a bench in New York City with everything going on around me and I'm just lost in a book. I love it!

What's some of your favorite reading spots?