Manic Monday #4, Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Manic Monday is a meme hosted by myself in which I post about a book I am manic about.
 The definition of Manic is defined as "pertaining to or affected by mania. Mania is defined as "excessive excitement or enthusiasm; craze." (courtesy of dictionary.com)

Today's choice for Manic Monday is Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I just started this series about a week ago, and I seriously feel like I can't wait to get my hands on this book but sadly I do have to...wait. I can't get the copy from the library until I'm in the area where the library is and I'm miles and miles away. It sucks that they only had an eBook copy of only the first book. I mean geez? I knew I shouldn't have started but now that I did I NEED IT!


*sigh* Is there any book you want really bad, so bad, that you are manic about it?