Feature and Follow #13






Feature & Follow Friday and How it Works:
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is: 

Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013.


I moved to a new state. I moved from New York City to Atlanta. I want to say that I've loved it here the past year but unfortunately it hasn't gone as planned, and I'm far from enjoying it. I'm not cut out to be a southern girl. I'm trying to get back to New York City where I belong! There is officially no place like it in the world and I miss it terribly. I'm going to go back and hug a taxi cab or something :P